The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Shopping & Kathy's house

Hello!!XDD



Today, I got woken up kinda earlyy because my grandmother wanted to take us out to eat because she said she's not gonna cook anything today. So anyway, she took my two cousins along too. She asked us where we would like to eat.After a few(not really obvious)argument we decided to eat at Ideal Cafe at Gadong Properties. So...after we sat on the table, the kids(my two cousins)were so noisy as if we're not gonna feed them.It seriously annoyed me. After we nyam nyam nyam. We went to...dunno to buy medicine.And then...went to the national inn aka the bangunan kuning LOL!XD to buy some things for my aunt who's currently out of the country. We havent really bought anything much for her but instead my Chou bought a shirt and pants while I bought a skirt and pants. My other aunt didnt get to buy any because my grandfather called my grandma to come home because somebody wants to come to our house. Just then, I remembered that I was supposed to go to Kathy's house. I texted Kathy that Im sorry If Im late . I texted dad that I was on my way home and he texted me back by saying he's already there. O____o I guess he's always like that XD So anyway(I so like to say so WHATEVER!NYAHAHA!)Went home and took my stuff and immediately went to Kathy's. My dad and I were like, "Mana kan niii?!" So,(again)I called Kathy to ask for direction.




Finally!well,actually my dad saw Kathy =____= (So blind lah me)Oh ya..when I was in the phone dad keeps bugging me by saying some English words to me.Note:I spoke in English to Kathy and of course before that I spoke in Malay to my dad. So he made fun of me laaa.. =____= NYEH! After that..went out and went to Kathy's house!There,I met Kim,Kathy's sister..at first she seems quiet...yup..at first...


We kept on calling Dk to come but it seems that she couldnt..ceh!I called her boring and she was like crying hahahaha!wuhuuu~!!and then...fastforward..Zidah came...she's kathy's friend...begin the loudness..Though Kathy's mom came home she went away again(Dunno why and where)and Zidah said,"Party!"(I think..)Dont know how but we all began to go loud and noisy especially Zidah and kim but mostly Kim..she's loud..I told ya so..


So then,we ordered pizza and the pizza man got to the wrong place.We,not including me,waved at him to come at our place.I just stood there at the window...We had fun..karaoke-ing,eating pizza,Kim being crazy,we also played guitar hero and lotsa random thing.There was also this scene where Kim was hunting for the flies =________= Scary...

I think that's all bye bye!
XOXO

Shafs G Camui


PS I'll try to take the pictures from Khaty =D


kamijo,versailles,forum signature


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Gackt & Kamijo are my sexy SUPERHEROES!! =3


Make me SHINE!

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.