The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Visit to Jimmy's House









These are the pictures that I took(It was like few minutes before Im goin home)I spend most of my Sunday there =________= hahaha sheesh I was like so bored..The first thing popped in my head was like "Jimah's house" yep!Im gonna go to her house..So anyway,Im so random whenever I go to her house XD sorry Jim! We were like doing nothing...+_____+ I was there from 12 sumthing(I think...)till 6 sumthing hahaha!So anyway we ate Nasi Katok and we were joking around...and lalalala!Okaaay I dunno anything anymore we didnt do anything much..so ok..BYE!!!XDD
Btw,Kaka Emmy was there too but she didnt want me to take a picture of her because..she said...dont remember hahaha XD I think Jimmy said,"She's too sexy!" HAHAHAHA!







kamijo,versailles,forum signature






Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us







Gackt & Kamijo are my sexy SUPERHEROES!! =3






Make me SHINE!

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.