The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Monday, December 8, 2008

The trip to Hua Ho Mall,Tutong

Hiruu~

Actually this happened like last week but I was too lazy to update my blog so..yeah...

Anyway, the trip there was a bit fun but really..half sucked..because..the restaurant or food court or whatever was so lame-o.Like Uber annoying..Theyre like 'Excuse me..' If they want to tell us the food is ready..I mean..that's so annoying people had to go there again and again! They even forgot about me & my aunt's drink. I was so like PISSED! One of the cashier's face was really sour and well I feel like she's annoyed or something but HELL! we're more annoyed. They didnt even say sorry for that..peh!I would never go there again..NEVER!!!!!


So,anyway...I took some pictures from the journey...



Adibbbb



Adib(The dude who loves to watch Mickey mouse)


Adliiiiin


Adilaaaaaa
Chou with Adlin



That's me with Dila-chan
I sat at the most behind so yeahh


Errr...

We're watching Mickey Mouse's Club House otw there



This is Dila-chan XD



Will be posting the other pics~
XOXO
Shafs G Camui<3



kamijo,versailles,forum signature



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us





Gackt & Kamijo are my sexy SUPERHEROES!! =3

ke me SHINE!

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.