The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Grandparents off to KL & Guy at Hua Ho!!!XDD

According to my title..it says "Grandparents off to KL" so...grandma was really excited in a way to go to KL..I mean she requested that we should be ready heck earlier than the time she's off and first I thought my grandfather wasnt going cuz he really looked as if he wasnt going..I mean he just brought a small suitcase!
As usual the children were pretty much excited to go as if they never got out from the house!Adib,my cute little cousin that I mentioned before got in the car first..yupyup he got into the car by himself..=_____= Actually I didnt want to come but in the end I came because I was playing dress up cuz I wanted to take pictures of my beautiful self HAHA!So I changed my pants and borrowed my aunt's shirt..haha(borrowlah kajap!)Anywaysss...It was a nice big shirt!It's so comfyyyyyyyy~XDD Nyaaa~
Continue on,before we went into the car and the Adib incident,the children(My little cousins)were playing at the veranda(?) I even took some pictures of them playing,they looked SUPER cute!X) Ok,I dont entirely dislike them,theyre just annoying at times =______=
So arrived at the airport..OMGACKT!I saw two bishounens!XDD NYAHAHAHA!(Not that flirted with them which would be inappropriate!I would never do such a thing! >///< )Anywaysss after that I met my aunt Fatin,aunt Zillah & Uncle MR Jdi(?)To me aunt Fatin is such a lovely person plus she's hyperly pretty and talented somehow and fashionable and cool and knows how to cook and etc etc etc(Oh how highly I think of her HAHAHAHA!)Loves you aunt!Muahhhhh!XDD Kisssuuuuuuuuuuuuu~!!HAHAHAHA!So I got treated by my young aunt Zillah(She's younger than me how Spendet hahaha!!UNDERWEAR!XDDD)A candystick?Well when I tried to take the candy it got stuck so I pulled with POWER and FULL FORCE and JENG JENG JENG,I only got the stick TT_____________TT it was so hard to eat like that I didnt finished it ehehehehe!I left it at the restaurant where we ate(Nyahahaaha!Membazir banarr~)
After that(sesi besalam tangan abis) we went to the restaurant(where I left my unfinished candy at) to eat lahhh what else?I chose to eat Honey Garlic(?)Chicken Rice and drink ice lemon tea(Not important eh?)Eat,Eat,Eat,Eat,Eat&Eat.After that my uncle and his wife came..wheeeeeeeeeee~What?No Adib?!TT____________TT Anywaysss after that one of my cousin's hand got stuck to the chair HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Im so happy! =DDD(yes,I am crazy)I mean,who asked him to put his hand there?So he kinda cried but my family members laughed at him(He's usually a naughty boy I tell you!)We kinda scared him off by saying if you put it too long there the chair will eat you!Nyahahahahaaha!He got pretty much scared..XDD(Yes,I am evil)I dont care lalalaalalalala~XP
After that~JENG JENG JENG I followed my uncle to Hua Ho(This is where I met him..Adeh!)Yes my beloved aunt,Marionette and I were prancing around~Lalalaalala!We went up and the first thing we went to is the bra section(Sorry Mat..not my fault!HAHAHA!)Anywaysss after that(After that again)we wanted to see my other aunt(I know my aunts are a lot!)who's currently working there~First went up,no sign of her..Then we went up again,still so sign of her,up again!(Ngalih ehh/So tiring)Also no Ka Lijah!!!!!!WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU???!!X( And then when we went BACK TO THE ESCULATOR!!Batman styleeee~Wooooosh!we saw my aunt,Ka Memeh,She said "Did you see her?" and we replied "Nope,only kadai electronic jaaa~" She got confused and she remembered the jewellery shop was on the second floor =_____= (Aaaand went went to the top floor just to see electronics...)At least we saw some guitars!Wheeee for guitars!YAY!XDD
And then YAY!we found her!So happy!(Ngalih kaliah mencari!It was like playing Hide & Seek ahahaha!)but the funny thing is...we saw her puttin on an earring on a guy(Well I suppose he's a...cuuu...teee...guy...hahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!)He kept on smiling and laughing with us too and we even joked with him!Waaaaah!So friendly maaaan~Nyahahahahaha!aaaaand I got discovered!OH NO!!!IM INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wore my aunt,Marionette's cute big shirt~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X( Ahahaha~Im so embarrased..ecemen~haahahahaha!glaaaaaaaaa~Crazyyyy~Alritee...adang..enough...=)
YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!I bought the HL MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!1111!!!
11!!!!!!!11111!!!hahahaahahahahaha!My HL!Dont steal!XDD Me loves HL MILK!!!
Btw,Wardah..I miss you so so much!X) Loves you!Hahahaaha Chuuuuu~XDD See ya at school girl!and Dirah H.S you're so Funny!!!XDDD Next time I want to chat with your crazy self again in MSN!!Usually in class so silent maaaaaaaaah!!!XDD Tapuk2 lagi tuu XDD HAHAHA!(HYPER!)
My Beautiful Ladies at class,you guys are crazy and I LOVE YOU!Spread the loveeeeeeeee~!!


Balqis,Wardah,Tina,Rin,Pg.Maths,Dirah H.S,Timz & Mizah

Btw,where is he?TT________________TT Thanks for accompanying me Dirah Kisssu~



I WAS IN A GOOD MOOD!



GACKT I LOVE YOU!!!XDD





XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Shafs G.Camui
P.s TOO TIRED TO CHANGE COLORS!!HARHARHAR!
"In my heart,I wished for this lovely day not to end."

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.