The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Not So Spiffy Day

Hellooo~
What happened today...lets see...
I woke up late again,dad's sending us off to school since Grandma(who usually sends us off) went to KL roite?So my dad took over..he said he woke up at 4 something and arrived before I even woke up(He doesnt live with me)...seriously dad...He complained that I was really slooooooow...what can I say?I'm a Ninja Turtle in disguise Shhhhhh...but heck arent tortoise the ones who's slow?Snail?But the snail title is already taken by a particular someone whom I wished would give me lots of money!Bwahahaahahahaahahaha!Actually Im not really in a happy mood....eh eh eh ehe =______="
Class...came to school before 7 yaay~I dislike the subject maths..yup I dislike it..I dont like numbers and except if counting lots of money NOW THAT I WOULD LOVE TO DO!Not that I'd date any old geezer who's rich and is about to die soon(How cruel of me) so that I could take his fortune!No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~I have better taste than that!
And soo..during biology lesson,I didnt really paid attention.I was TOO busy disturbing Nadirah H.S by writing and drawing lots of random things in her fulscape(FUN!) In the lab,there was Josephine..ahh so lovely~If I could,I would've put a wig and a hat on her *sigh*My teacher said that Josephine is a HE!!No waaaay!!Josephine is female!female I tell YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!Man,I want a skeleton too!I asked my dad once and he said "What for?" and I replied, "For decoration." and put on my pleading face.And guess what? IT DIDNT WORK! After that I went to my ex-classmates' class,they were helding a party for some reason =____= I just got invited...The food were looking so tasty~ <3>
Anywaysss I didnt realize that I was late for my class =_____= I blame the fried chicken!Goodness..thank god I didnt miss anything yet for E.Literature...but problem came up..my beautiful highlight pen is outta ink =______________= S**T! I cant use my other highlight pen because the color wasnt the same...maaaaaaan~ANYBODY!!PINK HIGHLIGHT!!!X(
The highlight pen survived until the end of the class YAY!Then,Malay class =____________________________________= No.The specific book that the teacher asked us to use wasnt in my bag...............oh no nononononnonononononononononononononono!Ahaahaahaahaaha....the teacher didnt mind me doing the exercise using fulscape paper..Yay!
Lalalaala~Went home Went Crazy and used grandpapa's karaoke set HAHAHAHA!Karaoke baby!!X) and theeeeeen...coloured my aunt,marionette's hair~I was like....uhh just put it on laaah whateveerrr...Ahahahaahaha!I almost finished the whole bottle but her hair doesnt wanna absorb =______= ceh!Alasan!Hahahaahahaha!and then...shower,use laptop..eat and now..HERE!Uhh that was...I didnt do anything much at all!Waaaaaaaah~Whatever lahh I donut care hahaha I care for donut!Doughnut~Doe!Ahhahahaahaha!XDD
I LOVE YOU GACKT!
XOXO
Shaf G.Camui
P.S I still am kinda somehow moody moody because of that certain person(HAHAHAHA!Mau lagi tuuu) Haji WAAR!!!!aaaand Hi-Mit-Su ^^
"Im afraid if I didnt think about you for one second,you'd fade away..."

2 brilliant thoughts:

D k . M a r d h i a h said...

Heh. I just finished updating my blog. Yes,it's awesome.Yes,there's a mention of you.Yes,I'll stop typing yes.

Oh yea(yea doesn't count as..y*s),you poor little lambchop,not having a spiffy day ehh?No worries,you're sleeping well right? ;)

I still think this mystery friend of yours is just a figment of your imagination courtesy of the ditzy romantic side of your split-personalityness.But hey,I might be wrong and it's actually just a figment of your imagination through your usual self.Who knows.

Get back at me,will ya?

D k . M a r d h i a h said...

Speaking of sleeping,gawsh you made me LOL-ed by myself here since currently,you..how should I type this?Well,basically,you're sprawled on the frickin' floor.Waaaayyyy off-course from the bed.It's pretty hi-larious.My hands is itching to take your phone and take a picture of you right now.Alas,I know it'll irritate the heck outta you so I won't cos' I'm nice :)

Ooo..you just moved!All the way back to bed!You even acknowledged me!Wow,that's amazing!I wonder if you'd remember tomorrow?

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.