The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Nothing interesting happens YET

Im bored~

Woke up late and got scolded by my aunt..Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee~(NOT!)I mean she likes to do this to me..I got pissed off of course..I just F**K-ing woke up so my mood wasnt that good...Dont blame me yoooo~I sorta got annoyed by my cousin too(She REALLY loves to torture the innocent maybe not so innocent,ME!)
So I went to my room and switched on my laptop while I was still wearing a towel!Bwahahaahaha!(Can't wait to use the internet and DONT think of weird stuff or you'll get a MASSIVE nosebleed =) )Anywayssss while waiting for my Oh -So-Lagging laptop I wear my clothes(HAHA!Like it's so important to mention) This is so weird...anyway..OH NO!No bra!Hahahaahaha!Im not sensored..XDD I forgot to take it..I thought I had one in my room..Whatever..So well uhh let it be I'll get it later hahaha!Using the laptop lalalala!(Dont think about the bra!)
So....I tried to wake up my aunt while Im using the laptop..she didnt budge at first then she woke up a few minutes later maybe it's because of my annoying speeches haha!I talk to sleeping people(Who cares?I dont~)As I was getting hungry I went downstairs and fetch my bra before I eat hahaha Bra again~This is really personal but heck most women wears bra!XDD I dont know if guys are reading this...uh just cope up with my insanity!WHEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!

So I eat(Apaaan~)Hahahahahaaha!I just grabbed the sausages from a bowl of soup(?!)Dunno and dont care hahahaaha!and few fried prawns I LURVE PRAWNS!But the thing is,I dont like "The getting rid of the shell process!" So annoying,I dont really like using my hands to eat but my family says it's the way the Malays eat..It's not that Im ashamed to be a Malay..I just dont like to get my hands dirty..

So as I was eating,my other aunt asked me to take care of my cute little cousin,Adib!XDD Nyaaaaa~He's asleep and she wants to go somewhere and I think she was gonna cut her hair.My other other aunt,Marionette wanted to cut her hair too so she went with her..So I am left here writing this blog and chatting with few of my friends but the person who I really wanted to talk to ISNT ONLINE TT___________________TT I am depressed somehow but a little happy thats why I was joking around in the first few sentences roite?HAHAHAHAHA!(Yes,a total crazy person)So I got kicked out of my uncle's room BUHUUUUU~!!But not exactly,he was worried bout my health because I was coughing a lot and his room is air conditioned(Awwww~)So yeaahh he asked me to take medicine,he also said that if it gets worst I cant sing Japanese songs anymore(Haha!He's teasing me..)Yup,he just had to put the "Japanese" word in his sentence so in the end I gave up and went back to my room and here I am!Writing this blog yooooo~

Im done!
OH!I FORGOT!GACKT!I LOVE YOU!!!XDD


XOXO
Shafs G.Camui

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.