The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Went Loco!Well, sort of..

AloooOOooooooOOOhaa

Ok!Now!I shall!Talk!About!Yesterdaaaaaaay!!

Ahh!Not!Much!To!Say!Actually!

I chatted with Awiem!Yeay!And!We!Went!Loco!

I also!Texted Fau!But!Then!She!Cannot!Go!Online!Because!She!Was!Sleeping!Somewhere!Else!And!Didnt!Bring!Her Laptop!Uwagaga!

I!Also!Threw!A!Chicken!at!Zaaz!because!Fau!asked!me!to!and!we!chatted!agaga!went!Loco!again!I!also!asked!for!some!songs!from!him!

Thank!YOU!For!The!songs!Zaaz-san!

I!Shall!Now!Search!For!The!Song!YOU!wanted!

Aga!aga!aga!gagaga!

Btw,don't forget about my sheep!!Nyahaha!


Too much exclamation mark ahuahuahuahua!XDD

kamijo,versailles,forum signature


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Gackt & Kamijo are my sexy SUPERHEROES!! =3


Make me SHINE!

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.