The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

7:45 AM & 3 AM

HALO~!!


Aloalo earlier I woke up early about 7:45 AM was it?Despite the fact that I slept late because I went mental-ing with Zaaz-san and Fau.Sakito-chan but no.....UWAAA!! TT___TT


So Anyway, grandmother took me,chou and my fellow cousins to eat at an Indian restaurant..I took some pics with my grandmother's phone so I dont really know how I can take them...Maybe I'll borrow her hp later..Alalalala~!!

What I ate:

Fried Noodles with CHICKEN!

What I drank:

HorLICK PUNK!Eksenkuu..Horlick Ping ganya ku minum..

And then...GO HOME LAAA

I wouldnt be flirting with old men would I now?Guahahaha!(Cuatah ada si Gackt!)

Oh yaaa..btw, last nite I was really pissed and went mental as you can see in posts before this..But, I'm still pissed because it's annoying and I've had it!

Currently me is doing nothing but reading online mangas


Current manga that Im reading is called:


Bloody Kiss


;p chuchuchuchuchu!XDD


kamijo,versailles,forum signature


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Gackt & Kamijo are my sexy SUPERHEROES!! =3


Make me SHINE!

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.