The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Sunday,Muara Beach

Current music: Sung by The Gazette!XD

Haiiiii~

Let's start off by saying that actually, Jimmy my bestie was suppose to come with me but she couldnt because of certain reasons =_____= But I went anyway~ I kept texting Baz and Fizah because. . .I dunno? They're my close friends? I forgot about Qeel..sorry Qeel Eep! My dad came early thinking that we were suppose to meet at 9 but it was actually like at noon! I discovered that Baz and my new friend waited bout an hour for the bus and their friends(I read her blog~) I think Qeel too I guess we're on the same boat =____= sampat kaliah ku kekadai kajap!hahaha!XDD

Soooooooooooo everything was sooooooo awkward first but it was ok..We walked alot I mean, me,Qeel,Baz,Rifah,and the two guys;Manan and..uhh Sepol?(I got it from Rifah forgive me if it's wrong or you don't like it I donno your names TT___TT)

I didnt get to eat anything there except for ice cream because of my shyness?Uhh kinda lol!

I also met Fizah my dahalenggsss she said that she misses me a lot AWWWW~!! but didnt get to spend a lot of time with her :( I also went home early because I had to buy my school bag but Rifah went earlier than me she said she's goin shopping too hee~

What else?

I guess that's all will be uploading the pics =)



kamijo,versailles,forum signature


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Gackt & Kamijo are my sexy SUPERHEROES!! =3


Make me SHINE!

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.