The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Muara Beach pictures



I think that's Qeelah's tudong XD



Baz scratching his head lol!Ada kutu?XD

The dudes

What Qeel wrote on the sand,that's her shadow

Qeelaaa

Baz with Saiful behind him sitting
The dudes again and I think that's Jul


Qeel & Baz

Baz & me

Baz

Me


Some people camping
The chicken that Qeelah brought

Si Qeeeeeeelah again

Nasi Pelangi that Qeelah brought.(That's Saiful's hand.)
Qeel & others

Random

random again


They just came back from the beach again(They like playing sand XD)





The pictures were taken by me and Qeel & Rifah XD








Gackt & Kamijo are my sexy SUPERHEROES!! =3


Make me SHINE!

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.