The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Monday, December 8, 2008

I dreamt of Klaha

Hiruu~~


Yeaah I know but..I DREAMT OF KLAHA!!WUHUU!!XDD


The scene was short but wtheck nyeheheeh!


The reason for him to appear in my dreams...maybe it was because Fau and I were making a story which includes Klaha in it..well,the hacked continuation of bridal of the Rose ehehe..(If you want to watch you can ask Fau for the links =D)


We had so much fun making up things..


Anyways,I finished writing episode 1 of the story..if you want to read them just ask me okay?XD


Btw, I saw the video for Versailles's calender cover?
AND IT WAS AWESOME!!
Actually, it was for 2008..oh well, Kamijo still looked sexy on bed wuhuuuuuuu!!and Teru looks so cute XDD



Thats all for now bye!


kamijo,versailles,forum signature


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Gackt & Kamijo are my sexy SUPERHEROES!! =3


Make me SHINE!

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.