The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Cleaning Campaign in my room

Hiruuu~



We had cleaning campaign yesterday which was very unexpected...well,at first we were told to find some nice boxes yess nice..but all we can find were smelly,wet,bad boxes!!Ewww! So anyway, we only managed to find one box and it wasn't really all that actually~


So,we went home after that because well,(again)we couldnt find anymore Mr.Nice boxes no more okay?!Udah kadai kaling yang berdekatan kami aga wuhuhuhu!

So anyway, I was online at that time and put my nick,


"Sapa tau dimana kan dapat kutak?Text aku.."


I got various answers but most of them said, "Di kadai kaling!"

and then..after that..we cleaned and moved some few stuff..

It was very dusty..dont want to take pictures because I look bad..seriously..

So,while searching through clothings(which my aunt did)she found a corset(In which I wore half of the day) and asked me to wear them...so I did!Nyahaha!I even wore a tank tube but I still wore my shirt inside...(PANAS GILA!Aircon lagi rusak...TT___TT) and then...she asked me to try this kebaya clothing..(Sexyy..apakan?!hahaha)but I didnt really like it..


Note: I'm currently sleeping in my aunt's room who's currently working in KL


Actually, the result after the cleaning was very pleasing..
OUR ROOM LOOKS MORE SPACIOUS!!YEAYY!!!


Okaaayy that's all


XOXO


SHAFS G CAMUI <3



kamijo,versailles,forum signature


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Gackt & Kamijo are my sexy SUPERHEROES!! =3


Make me SHINE!

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.