The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yesterday & Today

Yesterdaaaaaay~Lalalalalala~

Hmm..I remembered I went to Giant..What else? ~___~ The place was okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay..There's food court,playground(ehehe I wanna play eh XDD),Black Queen ka?It has this collection for girls..I wanted to buy something from there but ya noe Im not filthy rich Im just cleanly broke =DD (Could I be more insane?) The answer is OF COURSE I CAN!!!Ahhhh~The ice cream there is sorta cheap..My ice cream leaked like a pipe when I ate it hahahahaha WET PANTS!Gahahahaahahahaha!=_____= Im not a guy....BWAHAHAHAAHAHA!Ehem Ehem enough of that stupid joke....Im sorry to every men who lives in this Beautiful Earth GOMENASAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!To the west,gomenasai!To the East,gomenasai!To the South,Gomenasai!To the north,Gomenasai!To the NorthWest,Gomenasai!!!!=______= Umm Sorry I love you.AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

Dear ant,

I have long to kill you,no blood can be seen,no traces of death.It should be so easy for me yet you are somehow useful to me.I used you but yet you still come to me...I do not understand...I do not understand at all...why the heck Am I talking bout ants?

Dear Gackt,

I Love You.You are my source of inspiration.Deep inside my heart your voice echoed,you touched my fragile,unstable feelings so easily.So soothing,so beautiful,so sad...These weird emotions as if I began to like you again once more and as if the feeling when I start to like someone...AAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Gackt,I love you Bahh!Byll said you...are her husba*d!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!I refuse to believe such statement!Well you know,some of my friends claimed that you're their boyfriend,fionce,"masteress",mattress etc etc etc But ya noee..I just said like, NO WAY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!O______o +_____________+ Kill all oppositions!!!!BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!You better hide under the table in case of sudden Shaf earthquake especially you! Yes YOU!Byll and Tina ;D Smooches Baby!


Yeah yeah I made some weird statements cuz I cant remember much bout yesterday =____=

Ok,today..The most important thing is I accidently brought the book from the reading room to my class,I didnt even notice because I was carrying two heavy files TT____TT I got help from Neko-chan and Kurai to accompany me to the staff room Sankyuu ne~^^

Lets see ...I had computer extra class for inforama thingy..It was fun somehow..Animation project..I made a circle move Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~XDD(Idiotically excited)

Nothing,Nothing & Nothing.

Fell asleep,woken up by disturbances from Marionette(Seriously =_____=)And well,used the laptop...The MAIN reason why I slept was because the damn internet didnt work!IT TRICKED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!It said connection excellent but when I tried to go online..It was like it was saying DUDE I TRICKED YA!Connection doesnt work..Nyanyanya :p and I went ZOMGACKT!!!O____________o NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!I cant go online! TT_____TT Pure sadness I tell you!So..to calm myself, I sleep ^^(Please ignore the fact that this paragraph is blue in colour ^^)


"Slept away my troubles and worries but still,when my dream ends the first thing I thought about is you."


Yes,yes I know that Im undercore like Maths said whateverlah Mathssssssssssssss~I dun care buhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~Gwahahahaaha!

WTHEAVEN!!!!MARIONETTE JUST LIKE MADE A MARK ON MY BEAUTIFUL NOSE WITH A PINK PEN WHICH IS LIKE SO SO SO SO SO SO FREAKIN HARD TO REMOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

My life is officially ruined until this freakin mark GOES OFF!!

I hate you Marionette!CURSE YOU! TT____TT evil being who commented that this is lame....................................................................................HATE!*Punches*


XOXO
Shafs G.Camui
Smooches! X3

3 brilliant thoughts:

D k . M a r d h i a h said...

Waaaahhh~

I'm handsome? You're insane.


Thanks anyway because I believe you are right.


Hahah.

D k . M a r d h i a h said...

Oh ya.

Hows the mark?


Looks good on you actually.


But seriously though,I wanna hug you.


Cos' I'm feelin' down.

and lonely.


Siiiiigh~

D k . M a r d h i a h said...

and..


why is the book that you took the most important event today?

Why not the time I accidentally drew a small pink line on your nose??

I'm really confused.

And..

why is the word verification so damn annoying to type?

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.