The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The ill internet connection

The Damn Internet didnt work properly!
Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~X(
I can't post anything these few days =_____= Man that sucks!
So I cant tell you bout my days...yeah boring I know..nyahahahahaha!
Anywayss...what should I tell you?
Well,my days were so dull without the internet..SERIOUSLY!It drove me crazy!
Plus,Im broke..yup..Im still broke..so anyone who's kind enough to donate some money to me is VERY VERY welcome!=DD
Oh yes,my money got stolen..SHEESH!In my own house!Gudness!I mean even my instant noodle is stolen!Wtheck!They could just ask....I was so mad yesterday that I screamed out F**K and S**T a lot hahahaha!
So I hope that after this internet will work like usual..YA KNOW I STILL LOVE YOU INTERNET SO DONT FRIGGIN LEAVE ME!
Today,I talked with this guy in MSN,he was like asking me lots of questions it was as if I was on a quiz or something..he even asked me bout my parents WTHECK?!You plannin to marry me or something?No waaaaaaay!Im GACKT ALL THE WAY!So...he asked if I can send my picture to him..well,I dont give off my picture easily so I refused...After that I told him I gtg cuz I wanna play game so I just left my phone on the sofa..during my game session my phone made noise so I checked it out(Well of course I check cuz I thought it would be 'him' or my friend telling me something important)But alas,it was the guy...(That sucks)He said Hi again..I mean I already put my status busy and even put BUSY to my nick!So I just like ignore him...=______= So annoying I wanna play my game!!And again he texted me..(GEEZ!)He said he already saw my picture...(Are you in love with me now?)IM IN LOVE WITH SOMEBODY ELSE!!!But he's not living in the same country as I am TT__________TT (How frustrating!)After I ignored him AGAIN he said hi AGAIN (Oh god!)Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!Boyfie!(Definitely GACKT ;D)Save me!X(
I ignored him again..I dont know how long am I going to keep this up... =_____= Seriously....
Sometimes boys really freaked me out..last time that guy..that guy..that guy and that guy....=_____= Im not interested!How can I be when they force me?Plus,Im not interested in Malays HAHAHAHAHA!I am Malay myself but I dont feel like being with Malay boys..
Should I tell what type of guys I like?Maybe I'd give some points...(Im bored)
  • Cute
  • Tall
  • Good English
  • Nice
  • Doesnt curse that much
  • Open minded(Doesnt care if I like Gay men =DDDDD)
  • OF COURSE NOT forcing me
  • A bit well mannered
  • Stylish
  • Geek hahahaha!Geeks usually has good grades ^o^V So in other words, intelligent!
  • Not fooling around(I kick your crotch ADALAH!)
  • RICH!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!(If can lahh hahahaha!XDD)
  • Remembers my name =____=
  • Hopefully has same interest as I am
  • Can cook
  • Knows martial arts
  • Understanding
  • Doesnt smoke and do drugs
  • Not a hentai maniac FREAK!Who likes to sleep with anyone!(Ahahahaha..............................)

Ok thats enough I MEAN WHAT MAN IS THIS PERFECT?Ahhh robot..like Night Tenjo eh?Necoco?=_____= I want one!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Desperate much?It's not as if Im gonna find a husband at this age and those are the qualifications?I might just add I just want one child!NYAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!Please be reminded that I wont mind if you're missing some points or two HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!Joking~

I guess that all..

(^^)V NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~XDD

"I began to realize that such feelings is a mere illusion."

XOXO

Shafs G.Camui

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.