The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thanks Everyone

First of all,I want to thank you my friends for their concerns and care.I really appreciate it..^^ Im sorry for ignoring you guys..I wasnt in the mood to talk..I was so depressed..I dont usually have this thing..crying a lot..nyaa~My eyes still hurts..=_____= I guess I really really cried a lot..But I guess Im fine now...a bit..Well I did laugh a lot because of my fellow mates =D Sankyuu~ I love you all..^///^

Etto,thanks to my friends especially:

Juin -First noticed me even if we're not close.
Zilah - For asking over and over again even if we're not close.
Liyana - For the list of problems for me to say yes or no.
Rinah - For helping me a lot.
Haji Wardah - For trying to make me laugh.
Qistina - For being her..uhh I guess she was worried too.(Sorry..)
Liesah- For being concern too..
General Boxers Maths - Yup yup she's also worried..
PABra Balqis - Just this..I LOVE YOU!and Im serious ^^
Neko-Chan - For the hug(I really needed that)
Ray
Ayu
Aya
Kurai
Qiah
Jaja
ByLL
Jatsy
and all who was worried..
and uhh Sir Fazli..=_____= Thanks Sir..
and the teacher who helped me (^///^)

Im sorry for my ignorance...

So the days went well after few..a lot of cries..



XOXO
Shaf G.Camui

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.