The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Im bored again.

Harloooo~Im meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fried noodles..I have nothing at all..LALALALA!I mean I dont have money..Okane ga nai!ahahaha...Hmm..yaoi perhaps?Ive been reading the same yaoi one-shot for bout 4 times already!Doesnt that show anything?!Yes yes it shows that I like men and men action and yes I love gay men and yes I may seem a little perverted seeing half naked men *massive nosebleed* >///< ZOMGACKT!Im so sorry Gackt!I didnt mean to betray you..I just..I just...>///< teenage hormones!!!I mean two pretty guys with each other tingling tangling~Nyaaaaaaaaaaaa~X3

Hmm I went 'Nick War' with my two friends earlier.Actually it all started when I changed my nick saying"Hey Dirah,how you doin'?*winkwink*" well I didnt really said that..hahahahaha!Anywayssss my fellow mate General Maths butted in by changing her nick into"Hey,how dare you not ask General Maths's doing!" and I went "Eh!Why are butting in ah?" and Dirah just said"Im fine,you?and uh how are you doing General Maths? XDD"(sorta like that) and it went on and on until General Maths claimed GACKT!ZOMGACKT!NOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

So we changed our nicks numerous times until I said "Bastard old grandma!Gackt is my boyfriend" in Japanese and then General Maths changed her nick into "White flag" ZHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!VICTORIOUS!But I was a little too mean saying that to her..I was frustrated so yeah....=______=

So the war ended in about 5 sumthing and peace has been restored.YEAY!Im gonna apologize to her later anyway...sorry Maths..you know I love you *pouts* ;D

If I could..I would express everything here but alas,I cant because it's a bit too personal(Like I havent said anything personal like Bra for instance =D)

I LOVE BRAS!!
So anyway Im so freakin bored and Im really confused bout what I should do!
Like a flower only to bloom beautifully if well taken care of.. -A metaphor. Yup..Random..
Ah!Kes buring kaliah(Waaah speaking in Malay!) Im so friggin bored...X(
Why cant you accompany me here?Im so sad Buhuuuuuuuuuuu~
Because!When the sun shines we shine together!(Ecemen!)You can go sunburn lah!Bwahahaahahaha!
I wanna wear boxers.
Hey!Give me pretty men boxers for my birthday!=D
Im so RANDOM!Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee~I Love my beautiful self ^^(sometimes)
So anyway I think thats all
"In every moment,there's actually someone who fell in love."
XOXO
Shaf G.Camui



1 brilliant thoughts:

D k . M a r d h i a h said...

Woosh!

What a random kid your friend is.

Practicing on you for no reason at all,no wonder you freaked out.

Maybe I should take note and try it on random guys?

*wanders away,pondering*

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.