The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

School Sport Practice Day which I Don't Participate In!HAHAHA!XDD

Lalala~Hot hot day I tell you!

I came to school a bit late..Came to school and chatted with few of my friends,well to the hall Bla Bla Bla and walked to SOAS field.Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!Not really if you don't have anyone special there =_____= like for example me, but what the heck it's still an all boys school anyway~hahaha!
After we arrived,the boys,checked through their windows(theyre still in the cage..haha!XDD)Anyways,things werent that fun..just sitting under the sun as if we were tanning TT____TT we want to have fair skin not tan! X( sheesh ...
I was hanging with my close friend,Nadirah H.S,we joked a lot...plus her sister(some of my friends thinks she's really pretty,I guess so =D ) was sitting behind us,she was funny.My two other friends Miza & Timz participated in the running challenge,Miza got 2nd place while Timz well umm..ya know...
After some time,the boys just got released(breaktime) so they went wild =DD harharhar! The were like cheering like crazy!To me,they sounded like girls =______=
After everything ends boys went back to their cages,I saw one of them jumped through the window of their class..See?What did I told ya?NYAHAHAHAHAHA!Some of them even said Bye-Bye while the Stprians went out..Thank you very much HAHA!
I was sorta requested to come in the afternoon so I went home for awhile to take my laptop and went back to school~

XOXO
Shafs G.Camui <3

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.