The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Friday, April 4, 2008

My first post is this:

I sincerely love Gackt!

I am actually not really a narcisst~Hahaha!XDD

But sometimes I can be a narcisst..haha XP

Hmm what else should I write?

Oh!Oh! About today!,I mean tonight...=____=..

MY COUSIN WAS DOING SOMETHING TO MY PRECIOUS BELOVED LAPTOP!GEEZ!AND WHY THE HECK WAS SHE HOLDING A FORK WHILE DOING THAT?!THATS JUST FREAKIN WEIRD!

I got pretty mad well uhh I'm on my period so yeahh~ I used my pillow to cover myself up while I screamed F**K! yupyup I did...
Ahh..nothing like another sport day practice day again tomorrow..so annoying..I wont participate in anything anyway...=_____= I dislike sports except for badminton..I especially dislike running I mean I can barely run properly...I'll collapse halfway of the road if I did argh..Im not that healthy..

Blablabla I love the scent of chocolate without the ants of course!

Oh!Oh!IM SO FREAKIN LONELY! TT_________TT KOIBITO COME TO MY ARMS!BWAHAHAHAHAAHA!(Is that weird?)

Owwww!!Backpain!!!!!!!!X(



Random sentence of the day,night,WHATEVER!(YAY FOR CAPSLOCK!=DDD)

="These emotions tried to reach for you so hard but you cover yourself up with an invisible barrier."




XOXO


SHAFSSSS~!!

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.