The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Let this Pain end

Nyahoooo~

Im currently sick today & yesterday(geez)I was so frustrated last night..I had a headache and slept a little early but I got woken up by my stuuuuuuuuupid fluuuuu at dawn!X( ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bad mood all the waaaay!Cant sleep,cant lie down!!=_____= I felt so weak,my head was so heavy..So in the end I played PS2 ahahahaha!Am I weird or not?I mean..I had a headache but I still play PS2.It was only because I cant sleep but I didnt play long..I just walk here and there and didnt fight ahahahaahaha!Dont wanna fight the boss yeeet~WAIT FOR ME VAN!!!BWAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Anywayyss My Beloved General Boxers Knight PG Maths booked me..yup,she did..for writing lyrics..I dunno..I guess Im poetic(HARHAR!)

Hmm..what else?Oh oh I played my fav online game XDD Leveled up(YAY!)I wanna be expert~Nyaaaaaa..but it would be difficult cuz most of the time the server is full..=_____= *sigh*

"So long I have waited but when it happened I wasn't there."

I guess that's all for today.. Bye-Bye ^^


XOXO
Shafs G.Camui

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.