The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I know sorry isn't enough.

You see...I know sorry isn't enough but why won't you tell me the reason? I...wish to understand.

Stop treating me like this!


Why I was always excited to meet my friends while they treat it like nothing...it's not exactly a nice feeling. How I loved them so. I tried...

Everything is so confusing now.


What a reason you gave me...a reason...

How about my feelings?!

I'm honestly sorry for what I've said...

*sigh*

I wish you were still like back then where we laughed without worrying about anything.

I...am nothing but nothing?

and my heart is crying...


kamijo,versailles,forum signature


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Gackt & Kamijo are my sexy SUPERHEROES!! =3


Make me SHINE!

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.