The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Exam of Doom & Lilies of Life

The title says it...the Exam of Doom..
Well,not really..Im just being all grumpy over it...It's just that I don't really like it =______= makes me wanna cry and scream and eat ice cream.
Love the love that you show towards me in the dream of endless dream,forever in the world of white flowers.You are an illusion but I love you so. - Random thing
Actually,exams are beautiful~In the art of torture =)
Anyways,Im accepting drawing requests but you'd have to wait since Im not always in the mood =p
Shigoto Shigoto Exam Exam
Urmm..lets see...already have few requests..well,I think...Im gonna finish them after the exams..Hopefully,I have the mood by then...
Dear exam,I hate you,you torment my soul.
Thats it for now
ByeBye =D
kamijo,versailles,forum signature


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Gackt & Kamijo are my sexy SUPERHEROES!! =3


Make me SHINE!

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.