The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nothing To do - A weird thing-

I'm seriously bored!Like...empty..yes..My stomach is like empty..@____________@

Ive got tuition too..Oh my dear..That is on the time we sungkai..OH POOH!

Umm cant really take my mind off of food =__________________________= RELEASE ME!!!!!!OH Thoughts of evil!!!

OH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!*Ehem Ehem* Napa ya kan bini2x ani?!Mental kali!Ya allah!!!!!!!!!!!!Sapaaaan ni?!Tarus2 cakap ia horny...Tau dah aku bini2 nda jua ku minat kali ahhh!!!!!!!!!!Gambarnya lagi ya rabbi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tapi cali jua ahhh gegegege yang calinya dari mana lagi ia dapat email beta ani?Setau beta nda jua beta jual2x kali...astagafirullah..COBAAN!

Anyways,I...just forgot what I wanted to say..=_______________="" yeeess...because of that.........................................................VERY DISTURBING!

andddddd.....I'll continue this on if Im really BORED!

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.