The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Curses

Today,I was very much pissed at that maid!Damn...why does everyone always go 'prasan' over such thing?!
SO WHAT IF I SAID F**K?!
You think I said it to you?Well if it was meant for you I wouldve said F**K YOU!Instead right?Oh wait..you don't know your english that well even though you go all english with that and this but that is just simple English.WHATEVER I SO TOTALLY HATE IT!
I was really in a bad mood I guess my period's coming...
kamijo,versailles,forum signature


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Gackt & Kamijo are my sexy SUPERHEROES!! =3


Make me SHINE!

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.