The one who posts these randomness!

My photo
I am a masochist.I am also narcisstic. I love Gackt.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Chinese Lesson

Well, it all started when Amal wanted to learn some Chinese words from Kathy,and I just listened but then I got interested. I was actually interested to learn chinese because it's a common language somehow and...I want to know them since I got people talking to me in Chinese(thinking Im Chinese) and I went O__________o whut?

So,I asked Kathy again yesterday to teach me ^^ I got a hang of it but have some difficulties in pronouncing it since she said there's a lot of words that sounds the same @____@ " nyaaaaa~Oh well, I'll work hard =DD

Kamijo hen suai.Wo xiang nin Kamijo ='(
Wo you han "Wo Ai Ni!"
Wo ii dian sang sing(?)
Pu yao li kai wo!!!
*sigh hahaha just trying it around =')
Jya ne
Aishiteru Gackt-Sama
Aishiteru Kai-Sama
Aishiteru Kyo-Sama
Aishiteru Kamijo-Sama

0 brilliant thoughts:

Kai

Kai
Smile!

The Gazette

The Gazette
Because they're cooler than you.